Friday, October 29, 2010

You won't believe this

My dearest, most wonderful familia!!

Well, you won't believe this, but transfer conference was on Monday and I got called OUTBOUND!! To the GEORGIA ATLANTA MISSION!!! Can you believe that?!? If so, then.... I GOTCHA!!! hahahaha I'm just kidding. I'm still here on Temple Square :) hehehe I hope I got one of you :) ...............ANYWAY, transfer conference really was on Monday- it was SO much fun! Many sisters got called outbound, but I wasn't one of them. :) I actually stayed in the cover zone, still doing FLEET! However, I now have a new companion! Her name is Sister Smith and she is from Tacoma, Washington!! I am now senior companion because she's in her 3rd transfer and I'm in my 4th. We're both really young, but we work reallllly well together! She is such a sweetheart and an amazing missionary! Our first time on the square yesterday was a wonderful experience! We taught together in unity and met some great people! We planned to find 2 men at East Gate at 4pm. Sure enough, we found them! I love it when we find exactly what we're looking for! They were two Germans, so I thought a lot about Blaine!! (Or should I say, Elder Frogget!!!!) They didn't refer for missionaries, but we built a solid relationship with them and at least planted some good seeds. :) Sister Smith is so positive and optimistic- and I can feel her sincere love for the guests that come to the square. I'm really excited for this new transfer. It's gonna be a good one! :)

The first day of the transfer (Wednesday), however, was one of the most stressful days of my life! Sister McNaught was no longer my companion and I couldn't turn to her or depend on her for all the things that I'm still unsure about in Fleet. So all the responsibility was put on my own shoulders and it was intense! I had to wake up at 3am that morning to start sending sisters to the airport. Then, the flights for the returning-outbound sisters were mixed up, delayed, or changed, and I had to coordinate and re-organize, find drivers AND deal with all the other problems that sisters were calling me about for the day. I was exhausted, but I was glad to be able to serve the sisters and to serve the Lord.

There's really no place I'd rather be than right here, serving the Lord. And I'm SO SO SO SO incredibly happy that Blaine is now doing the same!!! I thought a LOT about him on Tuesday night and all day Wednesday. He is now a MISSIONARY!! I'm so proud of that boy!! Wow, our family will really be blessed for having 2 missionaries out serving! I'll strive to work my hardest for you guys and for the Lord! You mean so much to me and you're ALWAYS in my prayers. The Lord is watching over you. I thank Him everyday for protecting and blessing you, and for allowing me to be a part of your lives. You are my shining stars and I love you so much!!! God be with you this week!

ALL MY LOVE, xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Sister Rochelle Frogget

PS: Last week, when I was still with Sister McNaught, we were in West Gate for our last time, and it was raining pretty hard.... and guess who came and asked for an umbrella??? DAVID ARCHULETA!! hahaha He comes on the square all the time for recordings and performances in the Tabernacle. And we happened to see him. And now, I always use the umbrella that I lent to him that day :) Pretty funny and random.

No comments:

Post a Comment